You will be expected to:
- Help us identify problem areas.
- Actively participate and make decisions in the development of your Individualized Treatment Plan.
- Attend all scheduled counseling sessions and be on time.
- Inform your counselor if you are having problems working on your treatment goals or if you have any concerns about the services you are receiving.
- Follow through on other services outside the agency as agreed upon by you and your counselor.
- Give feedback on services received.
- Respect the privacy of anyone you see or meet at this agency.
- Keep confidential the identity of others and things shared in group.
- Violation of another person’s confidentiality will result in termination from the Aiken Center and a referral elsewhere for treatment.
- Do not make any threats against another client.
- Do not use alcohol or other drugs before coming to your session.
- You are prohibited from bringing alcohol, illegal drugs or weapons
(including concealed weapons) onto Aiken Center property.
- The Aiken Center is a smoke-free work environment. Smoking is allowed only in clearly designated areas.
- We will ask you to sign a copy of the Program Guidelines and/or Group Rules before you start treatment.
What You Can Expect from The Aiken Center(click here).
|What You Can Expect
from The Aiken Center